BEP Primaries go all out for British Science Week 2018
BEP Schools are currently preparing for an exciting week of activities during British Science Week on 9th -18 March and many schools are using BEP main bids to support their activities:
· A project on the theme of making structures, levers, gears, electrical control, food technology and using fabrics.
· Professor Pumpernickel with his science magic show
· Scientific roadshow day by Professor Brainstorm
· Science Exploration Week with an “Under the Sea” theme
Secondary schools are also celecbrating with activities including:
· In school Science Fairs supported by local industry.
· Science based quizzes
We look forward to hearing all about it!